Basel, November 2016
Where is your career path leading?
Softproviding is the leading global provider of SAP consulting and industry solutions for the protein industry. These include the standard software SAP Meat Management by msg, developed by Softproviding and distributed by SAP which is currently deployed in over sixty production plants worldwide.
Softproviding is a subsidy of msg, an independent group of companies with more than 6000 employees around the globe. msg provides a comprehensive range of inspired strategic consulting services and intelligent, sustainable and value-adding IT solutions.
- Drawing up technical specifications and Business Blueprints
- Customizing SAP and Meat Management
- Development of function modules
- Coordinating development orders and running functional and integration tests
- Providing consultancy on processes to our international customers
- Bachelor‘s or master‘s degree in business administration, business informatics, IT or a similar qualification with professional experience
- SAP ERP-skills in one or more logistic modules (MM, SD, PP, etc.)
- basic knowledge in ABAP is an advantage
- External consultancy experience is an advantage
- conceptual, methodical and structured approach
- enjoying working in a team while at the same time assuming responsibility
- very good knowledge of German and English and willingness to travel
- Attractive salary package including fringe benefits
- Thorough induction process and different development options
- Pleasant, motivational working environment
- Flexible working hours, home working, training etc.
Start date by agreement. We look forward to receiving a full application with a CV, references and a photo. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.