Basel, CH – December 2018
SAP Meat and Fish Management for S/4HANA by msg 5.80
SAP Meat and Fish Management for S/4HANA by msg v5.80 was released for customers in April 2020. This release is based on SAP S/4HANA 1909 but can also run on S/4HANA 1809 and 1709.
In time with the new release, the Cycle-Based Production module has been additionally expanded to provide even better support for growth and reproduction processes in the animal production sector with the following functions:
- Acquisition of actual data such as weight, consumption, mortality, etc., both in the shop floor area with a stationary or mobile DPS-RAF application and in the office area with a DPS standard process.
- Enhancement of the integration into the SAP standard by external procedure groups and classes with the possibility of entering additional values.
- Standard interface for entering actual data from external systems or subsystems.
- Additional cockpit for processing and visualizing the recorded actual data.
- New transaction for managing cycle data, which makes the planned and recorded data even more comprehensible and targeted for the user.
With these additional functions and extensions, the known process requirements of our existing customers have been taken into account. However, suggestions from new interested parties have also been incorporated into the development, so that the current version of the Cycle-Based Production module can fully cover the needs of the customers.
Significant improvements were also achieved in other core areas. Here are some of the highlights:
- Ability to prioritize source and target cuts in MRP calculations where limited cuts are utilized (e.g. cut-to-zero).
- Mass deletion of MRP calculations is now possible using a new DPS template.
- DPS yield report for disassembly orders.
- For easier data extraction, the PDAO records are now provided with a time stamp.
- The PDAO cockpit now also supports deliveries for orders.
- RAF has been newly equipped with a message history and powerful tracing functionality.
- New: RAF now with NetBeam connectivity!
The next release of SAP Meat and Fish Management for S/4HANA by msg, which is based on the upcoming S/4HANA 2020, is scheduled for release to customers in Q2/2021